Comment on page
Here are the steps for contributing to one of our repositories:
- 1.Open a new issue on the repository you want to contribute(please check the issue does not already exist).
- 2.Clone the repository.
- 3.Develop on a branch with name:
- 4.Open a draft PR if you’re looking for early feedback.
- 5.When ready to review, open a PR against the
mainbranch (repo-dependent) and mark it as ready.
- 6.Wait for the PR to be approved (typically 1-2 approvals, repo-dependent).
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in our Discord channel; make sure you assign yourself the Developer role.